Friday, June 20, 2008

In the Case of General Setting, the Lock Is Never

      I

      Is so beautiful out 
I take a cab because my shoes is 
hurting    O I miss you

        Love you

Now at Penn waiting for a train 
to the airport A vagabond
  A tinker hawking my wares wherever 
the wind blows

  Can you please add Thin Blue Line to the Netflix queue

I got to the airport early         So stupid 
so now I know how long it takes to get here I guess

Minneapolis is 1 hour earlier   It’s 1:15 Battery dying   No one is here



II

I’m at ikea need anything Wanna move here
What about Jasper
I like that name  Can you buy toothbrushes This place is far
       
I feel like I’m on drugs       Acrobats        Penguins
Small town silliness Who’s that teacher we had who did that thing some people liked 
and some people didn’t

I think she’s here  The file’s corrupted I could meet you by 5:15
 
7:45
 
I’m at the bar
 
With a nice looking macaroni salad 
 
Maybe we could have a picnic
 
When will your massage be over



III


4 eggs are still being watched 
 
Children laughing is a crazy ringtone

I’m hungry Tired           I think the heat makes me slow

I have lots of mosquito bites 

Can you bring cash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home